Today Andrea and Beth start the 2 part series on Finding and Fueling your Passion. The idea is that everyone needs a passion, whether or not you want to monetize it. This episode talks about all passions and the next part will discuss how to monetize that passion if you desire.
Write us a review, pretty please! Go Here Open the link in iTunes and go to the reviews section. OR Search for us in the iTunes app and write a review there. Thank you!
[02:50] Topic Finding your passion
*We start of with questions to ask yourself, talk about hobbies versus income projects, imposter syndrome and so much more! This topic was very conversational so there’s not a true outline to write up. It’s worth a listen to it all though!*
[25:30] Summary/What Next
[29:20] “But I don’t have time for this!”
Questions to Ask Yourself:
- Who has a job that you really love?
- What are you good at?
- What are you “bad” at?
- What do you think about in the shower?
- What do you enjoy?
- What do you dislike?
- What totally lights you up? Energizes you?
- What do you wish you were good at? Why?
- What would you do if you knew you wouldn’t fail?
- What is worth doing even if you might fail?
Join our Facebook Group (Run by Andrea)
For a list of all available episodes: Go Here